Sunday, March 21, 2010

1 Week to go, 2nd trip to New Delhi

Hi folks,,, finally I have a blog site ! Just in time for my 2nd trip to India (29/3), for stemcell treatment.

The idea of this blog is to let you know what I'm up to, both here and in India, with regards to trying to overcome Motor Neuron Disease (MND) ... and to have some fun ! Please don't be shy and 'post' something when you can.


Thanks to the generosity of all my family, friends & communities, this trip has been fully funded & paid for. I thank you all.


Last trip my son Dylan accompanied me for 6 weeks in New Delhi, thanks Dylan for all the care, patience and good company. This trip my brother, John, is travelling with me for the 4 week trip. He is armed with a movie camera so look out Bollywood here comes Jac & Bing !

More coming soon ...

No comments:

Post a Comment